Science CoSpaces Ecosystems

I decided to choose the sahara desert to work on for my ecosystem. I had to retry 4 times. First, I picked a different desert, and didn’t like it. Then, with another desert there was not enough reliable information. Then, I chose the Sahara, but I restarted, as I didn’t like my format. Here are my 2 attempts. First is the fixed one.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1hZV-kIFydP84vxDSPkpmUfwkh-7AYReeM8a3T87pZbk/edit?usp=sharing

I did a ton of research with a credits page at the end. I recommend you check out the sources. Very well done. (Of course.)

The link to my CoSpaces Merge Cube is here. (It might not work, the school has it set up on a pro account, so you may need to log in.)

https://edu.cospaces.io/Studio/Space/a2rEp4FqAmLoUuJk

In this assignment we had to create and liven up a CoSpaces Merge Cube (which works in AR too [augmented reality {virtual stuff in the real world}] through the Merge Cube). The types of things we put in our Merge Cubes were about our ecosystem, and we got to choose 2/6 special sides/slides. (All sides of the Merge Cube are reflected in my slideshow.)

We were working on proficiency with CoSpaces, and researching. I learned mostly how to filter reliable and unreliable information.

If I were to improve upon this project, I would add more coding, and maybe make it a little more free. Also I would use the multiple spaces thing as an option. Many people used it, and I found it really cool. Check out theirs.

Here’s a video of me showing off my cube:
(Coming soon.)

2 thoughts on “Science CoSpaces Ecosystems”

1. Great post Ezra!!

I’m glad that the “fourth time” was the charm for picking a topic! You did a great job with your slides and with your CoSpace (of course)! As you ease into your blogging, you can start to embed your slides and videos directly into your post so that your readers don’t have to click through to see all your great work.

I like the reflective comments you added to your post and I’ll look forward to the video when you add it in.

Keep up the great work!

Doc